Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where to go...

Forward...that's about as good an answer as I can come up with.  The drum-building business just is not doing as good as I had hoped...but I am still hanging on.  It will happen when the good Lord wants it to.  WCH is still up to the challenge to create any drum you have imagined whether it be wood, acrylic, metal, or any hybrid combination.  While being a husband, dad, and doing the day job keeps me pretty busy...the way WCH does the one-on-one correspondence to be sure you have the unique design you deserve still makes it possible.  With emails, mock-ups that some great suppliers I use offer (and some cheesy ones done by myself), you will get that well deserved custom drum (or drums) that you have been wanting.
With business being slow, I have decided to focus a little more on some subtle changes to the webpage, a html based newsletter emailing, and now...I think it is about time I enter the blogging world.  Of course, any comments or word of mouth advertising is greatly appreciated.  As in the emailed newsletter, I will be posting pics from time to time and discussing who they were for, as well as other miscellaneous information about that particular drum or set.
If you are interested in being put on the newsletter email list, just send an email to phunt@woodencrosshardware.com and ask to be added.  Check out the webpage and be sure to leave comments (good or bad).  Also, use the email above to let me know any desire to join the WCH family for the possibility of having your own page or section highlighting you and your drumming life.

God bless & keep drumming!

No comments:

Post a Comment